Sunday 28 January 2007

Wind and Wuthering


www.goodaboom.com

Well, everything that hasn't been nailed down here in Albir has probably blown away over the last few days. Miki and I have paid little mind to the gale force conditions outside however, as we have been hard at work integrating our videos into Goodaboom via YouTube. It has been a fascinating journey into the past for me, as I revisited concerts. old friends and musical companions via the clips. We will be expanding the selection week by week, so keep checking in for new additions! There is also a direct link to some of the posters in The Postermanium, with relevant videos of the live shows they advertise!

I was struck by the variety of styles I've been associated with over the years, and the standard of musicians also, such as guitarist Dave Sargent (see photo)Check out his soloing with THE HIT LIST!

I think it's helped me become a better player. We've also begun to make films of Miki's art, and also our travels, you can be sure there will be more to follow! We will also be making an experimantal promo film of one of my new songs, the psychedelic flavoured "Strawberry House". By the way, look out for the new Song of the month in three days time, "A Cat Called Caramel".

In the meantime..we will ride out the storm. It brings to mind my poem inspired by Miki's painting...."How wild the wind, the leaves are playthings in its grasp."
Why not listen to the poem in our 3D Brush with Poetry Gallery?

No comments: