Tuesday 30 January 2007

A Brief History of Mine


www.goodaboom.com
How strange, rediscovering your past by unravelling miles of slowly oxidising videotape....You will see the burgeoning collection growing on Goodaboom almost daily, as I sort through the good, the bad and the most definitely ugly in an effort to give you all a taste of my journey through a musical life.

Much more to come, higher rarity value I guess, but diminishing quality! Some of these things haven't aged well, and I don't just mean the hairstyles!!

But...perhaps, having discovered my screen gems, you may hunt a little harder and find Mikis! She is notoriously camera shy, so much so, she makes the Yeti look like a publicity seeking junkie! Not only does she turn away from the cam every time its pointed anywhere near her, but when the videos HAVE been uploaded, she hides them away and doesn't publicise them! Hah! Well, the game's up my girl! Just check out Miki's Frame by Frame section, where she makes the occasional, albeit reluctant appearance on film!

I should think her cinematic career will stall at first base however, as she has just assumed the role of a schoolteacher, launching Goodaskool, an online alternative drawing and painting class. Mmm....I think the pertinent question I should be asking is; How the hell is she going to find time to make my coffee????

No comments: