Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

www.goodaboom.com

Yes, its that day again, spread some peace and love around the world people, you know we need it.

I'm sitting here uploading our new short film (in two parts) for Valentines day, its made by Miki and myself, using her incredible paintings and illustrations, and the help of one Mildew Bookworm,(see photo) who does a bit of narrating. It is 5am in the morning here in Spain, I'm only up becuase the internet seems to be on strike, and I'm having a job getting the files uploaded! But all being well, when the sun rises..(well, by lunchtime anyway) we'll have our new film online for you.

Have a great day, and love one another!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work, I am loving your subject, and the depth with which you capture your subject in colors. Very nice, I am impressed. Also, love the website! Thank you for sharing your work with us. I run a blog where I feature one piece of art a day that I run into while browsing through blogs, let me know if you are every interested in sharing your work.

Cheers!

Shawn Nacona