Tuesday 20 February 2007

Clone Wars

www.goodaboom.com

Hello all.

Just a quickie this evening! I'm down in Mojacar for a few days this week, and I was checking up on one of our exhibitions when I noticed some MTV going on in the background in the bar. It was a guy called James Morrison. It suddenly struck me how generic these acts are sounding now. I think you could mix 3 or 4 of these type of semi-rugged slightly designer-troubled guys together and you'd barely notice the join. I think it started with James Blunt, then That Jack somebody guy. Now this dude. The danger is it will spread like viral wallpaper, and everyone will chase the same act/sound and originality will be lost. If you're out there looking for a deal, be brave, try something different! It's all for the good in the long run! End of sermon.....for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Stranger!

Once upon a time, as I totally lacked musical culture and my heart was a big black hole, I fell into the trap of the designer-troubled guys and fell in love with James Blunt.
In the meantime my heart is everything but the black hole and I don´t need anymore the designed troubles of that uggly guy to feel alive.
But please, don´t be so hart to James Blunt: some hurt souls really need him...

A cartoon Doggy in real love...