Thursday 11 October 2007

Still a little green around the gills

www.goodaboom.com Good evening, bloggers...yes, that's right, in such a weakened state am I , that I can't post an entry until the sun goes down. Having trouble shaking off this cold. Nevertheless, I can report that I have been working hard! I've been modelling for Miki, in a series of drawings. The bulk of the work consisted of me lying down. immobile, doing absolutely nothing. I can report that I achieved this objective with all the aplomb of a professional. I expect to get asked back on a regular basis, following my sterling performance. Future projects I have up my sleeve include;

Sleeping on the sofa
Spending longer in the bathroom than is absolutely necessary
Sometimes moving my head a little.


I'm sure you'll agree, such a full programme is liable to take its toll, so I'm off now to get some well-earned rest.

No comments: