Monday 29 October 2007

Busy, Busy, and, er....Busy!

www.goodaboom.com


This week seems to have taken on an unstoppable momentum. Firstly, Miki is preparing a series of Paintings for an International Calendar commission that she's just secured, plus we are re-mounting a new exhibition at the Eyecare centre here in Albir. A new exhibition takes a lot of time and preparation, so we're very occupied with that. I've also just met up with my friend, Norwegian singer and guitarist Jack Bostad, and we briefly discussed doing a few local shows together, which I'm really keen to do, though it will mean some rehearsals. In a week or so Miki and I travel down to Mojacar to mount a new exhibition there, too, with all the attendant planning and preparation. This weekend sees the first of 5 shows throughout Novemeber for my band BC Sweet, in Europe and the UK, so I want to set aside a little time this week to run through the set, as the first show is a big festival in Lubeck, Germany. So, no time to draw breath really! I also just want to remind everybody to check out my Halloween story; Pumpkin Number Six if you havent done so already, its a nice chilly tale for All Hallow's Eve!

No comments: