Monday 15 October 2007

Me and the Boys

www.goodaboom.com


I just wanted to share with you one of the shots from a recent photoshoot with my cohorts in BC Sweet. The shoot was done up at Thoresby Hall in Yorkshire, or perhaps Nottinghamshire...the boundaries get a little fuzzy around there!

We're entering a busy band period now, with five weekends on the trot, starting with the Lubeck Festival in Germany on November 3rd, so I'm hoping to have shaken my cold off by then! But before that, a visit from my son Corey,
who arrives in a few days. I'm looking forward to getting an update on his band, Jilambis, who he drums for.Corey on the kit


Meanwhile, Miki has been busy dreaming up a new idea: Its called The Coffee Cup Club, click on the link and see what it's all about!

Later, bloggers!

No comments: