Thursday 29 March 2007

The Rain in Spain (stays mainly in Albir)

www.goodaboom.com

Drip, drip, drip...Yes, a little taste of England has been with us here in Spain for a few days now. I refer to the seemingly endless downpour to which we have been subjected. I shouldnt moan, it throws the glorious days of sunshine into sharp relief! Anyway, onto more exciting things! For the second time in a few weeks, I've been lucky enough to become recipient of the Garage Band website's track of the day award for my song "Funkktion". My last funk offering, "A Cat called Caramel" grabbed the award too, so I'm well pleased. Caramel's currently No.33 in their chart, and Funkktion's entered at 44. It's also garnered some good reviews. It's a painful process sometimes, when your songs get slated, but either way, its good to get feedback on your music, and a lot of the comments really do prove useful and constructive. You should be able to check out Funkktion on Goodaboom shortly, as I think we'll be making it track of the month for April! Also, look out for our Easter surprise, coming soon!!

No comments: