Thursday 28 December 2006

Hot off the Press

www.goodaboom.com


Miki and I received our advance copy of Levante Lifestyle this morning, in which we have a double page feature about our Brush With Poetry project. We are excited about it, and hope it brings us to a wider audience. Click here to read our article. I also was interviewed across the Australia-Spain cyberspace link by Ray Chan about my Christie days. You should be able to read all about it soon on the Christie website

Its a busy day today, as Miki delivers her latest painting (check out her diary) and we prepare publicity for the Street Gallery announcing Goodaboom, and also for my upcoming solo shows in January. My show in El Marchal coincides nicely with our new bullfight art exhibition that commences mid-january at Allegria Restaurant on Mojacar Playa. Run by friendly Belgian couple Erik and Anita, we will enjoy exhibiting there.

No comments: