Thursday 22 November 2007

As Heather Mills McCartney might have put it, I'm finally on the last leg...


www.goodaboom.com

Incredibly, tomorrow I once again jet off to a gig, for the fifth time this month. Harrogate, in the North of England is my eventual destination. This time, I am going to attempt a multiple stop kind of thing, hoping to call in on friends in Luton, my Dad in Derby, my daughter in Sheffield, my ailing bass guitar in Doncaster and my son in Wakefield, all in the space of 24 hours. Somewhere in the middle of all that, I will be finding time to do a full show with BC Sweet. Then , assuming I have enough left in the tank to make it back to Spain, I can relax a little as we take our seasonal sabbatical, re-emerging as hungry rockers again at the beginning of February.

Wish me luck, it's gonna be a long weekend!

No comments: